Whoo, it has been a long time since I posted something about the 3d printer car. I had some other things to do that had higher priorities. But I finally had some time to start printing the parts I needed for this project.
The first print I did, went wrong. The leaf springs were too small and the printer skipped parts, so I had holes in those parts. I fixed it by upscaling them and luckily it worked. But of course, I had to scale the axle holders as well.
The Arduino standoffs are a little bit too small for the printers resolution, it worked but there is a lot of excess material left behind, so they’re not super clean.
I hope I’ve time to assembly the parts this weekend, and finalize this project. I probably don’t have time to get the car moving autonomously, maybe I’ve some time in the future to get this done.